Joan Rivers was an iconic comedian, actress, and television host who was widely known for her brash sense of humor and quick wit. She was a pioneer for female comedians, paving the way for many of today’s female comedic stars. Her success and longevity in the entertainment industry are evidenced by her immense net worth. Read on to find out more about Joan Rivers’ net worth, key facts, and more.
Joan Rivers’ Net Worth
Joan Rivers had a net worth of approximately $150 million at the time of her death in 2014. This included her earnings from her long career in entertainment, including her work as a stand-up comedian, television show host, and movie and television actress. She also had an extensive collection of jewelry, art, and other collectibles.
Key Facts About Joan Rivers
- Birth date: June 8, 1933
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
- Education: Barnard College
- Death date: September 4, 2014
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Comedian, Actor, Television Host
- Cars: Rivers owned a Cadillac Escalade, a Mercedes-Benz SL-Class, and a Range Rover.
- House: Rivers owned a 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom apartment in Manhattan, New York.
- Age (2023-2022): Rivers would have been 90-91 years old.
Joan Rivers was a beloved comedian and TV star for many years. She was an inspiration for many female comedians and paved the way for their success. Her net worth of $150 million at the time of her passing is a testament to her success and longevity in the entertainment industry.